Unicode character information
Latin small letter closed reversed open e
Displayed on your computer as: ɞ
(if the character is not rendered properly, you may not have the appropriate fonts)
- closed reversed epsilon, latin small letter
- Closed reversed open e, latin small letter
- E, latin small letter closed reversed open
- epsilon, latin small letter closed reversed
- latin small letter closed reversed epsilon
- Open e, latin small letter closed reversed
- reversed epsilon, latin small letter closed
- Reversed open e, latin small letter closed
Codepoint (decimal): 606
In unicode block: IPA Extensions
Html entities:ɞ or ɞ
Character input:There is no universal input system for Unicode characters. But you can use the system specific input methods below.
|Windows:||Hold down Alt and press + on the numeric keyboard. Type: 025E and release Alt. A registry key needs to be enabled for this to work. See Unicode input (wikipedia) for more details.|
|Linux:||Hold down Crtl and ⇧ Shift and type U025E. Now press ↵ Enter and release Crtl and ⇧ Shift.|
Other Infos:General category: Ll (Lowercase_Letter): A lowercase letter.
Bidirectional class is: L (Left_To_Right): Any strong left-to-right character.
Canocial combining class is: 0 (Not_Reordered): Spacing and enclosing marks; also many vowel and consonant signs, even if nonspacing.