Unicode character information
Displayed on your computer as: 𠀀
(if the character is not rendered properly, you may not have the appropriate fonts)
- Area, supplementary cjk ideographs
- Cjk ideographs area, supplementary
- Cjk unified ideographs extension b
- Ideographs area, supplementary cjk
- Ideographs extension b, cjk unified
- Supplementary cjk ideographs area
- Unified ideographs extension b, cjk
Codepoint (decimal): 131072
In unicode block: CJK Unified Ideographs Extension B
Html entities:𠀀 or 𠀀
Character input:There is no universal input system for Unicode characters. But you can use the system specific input methods below.
|Windows:||Hold down Alt and press + on the numeric keyboard. Type: 20000 and release Alt. A registry key needs to be enabled for this to work. See Unicode input (wikipedia) for more details.|
|Linux:||Hold down Crtl and ⇧ Shift and type U20000. Now press ↵ Enter and release Crtl and ⇧ Shift.|
Other Infos:General category: Lo (Other_Letter): Other letters, including syllables and ideographs.
Bidirectional class is: L (Left_To_Right): Any strong left-to-right character.
Canocial combining class is: 0 (Not_Reordered): Spacing and enclosing marks; also many vowel and consonant signs, even if nonspacing.